Tuesday, May 31, 2011

day 31!

Tomorrow Caleb goes to the ophthalmologist. I am hoping this will settle the 8 year debate on whether he has visual field impairments or not. He has had it tested numerous times and up until the last time I had always been told he has no left sided visual field on the left side of both eyes. Last year we were told that his vision was fine?!

Myself and many others seem to believe that he does have a visual impairment, so it will be interesting to see what they say tomorrow. I hope that is vision is fine, don't get me wrong, but it will be nice to get an actual for sure answer.

So.... wish him luck tomorrow. He hates having water in his face, and the threat of drops being put in his eyes is almost enough to give the kid an anxiety attack, so I pray this goes smoothly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment