Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Catching up






Wow busy busy busy this month! but I have managed to squeeze in my challenges. I even wrote a paper in one of my Psychology classes about pediatric stroke. I also created a huge sidewalk chalk mural in the main entrance of my school with the help of a couple of my friends and their lil kiddos.The lady with me is my best friend Christina, who has been there with me and Caleb since day 1 (she was in the operating room when i had my c-section with Caleb). Not pictured is my friend Andrea and all the
helper kiddos.














Also yesterday was Field Day Calebs class did fantastic. It made my heart huge to hear the kids tell him what an exceptional job he did. They were unsure how Caleb would do with the human tunnel relay considering you have to crawl on all 4;s through the kids legs while carrying a ball, and as you can see he mastered it! I am glad I made the decision to keep him in this school district even though we no longer live in it. He has made some great friends, friends who have stuck up for him when he has been bullied, and who have cheered him on when he needed encouragement. I hope by knowing him we are raising a genartion that is aware that kids like them can have strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment