Thursday, May 19, 2011

day 19

Well today Caleb got to say the pledge at school! I had to talk him down because he gets so nervous. He didn't want to do it because he gets scared, but he stuck it out and did it perfectly!

But also I noticed his left leg is swollen at the ankle, so I iced it on the way to school. He says it hurts and so I am going to take him to the ER after school just to be sure I hope its OK because I don't think he could use crutches. So please keep your thoughts with us its on his weak side too.

Tomorrow my friend Andréa and I are going to do a chalk awareness mural outside my college so stay tuned!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

4 comments:

  1. wtg Caleb and prayers for his left leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a ton of pictures of the mural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wanna help Crissy? Tomorrow @ 1ish.

    Caleb has a mild sprain but he will be ok thankfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Caleb!!! Glad to hear it's only a sprain, but that it still very painful. Prayers for healing!!!

    ReplyDelete